Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Chinese figures?

The cheap Chinese figures have been about for a while, not the world's greatest but acceptable for crowd scenes. The range has always been very limited with only about a dozen different poses.

Browsing through Ali Express I came across what appears to be some new different versions. Might be complete rubbish but worth a punt at about £9 for 100 unpainted. I have ordered some and will report back when they arrive.

Here is the LINK if anybody wants to give it a go. Remember to keep total cost below £15 to avoid import VAT charges. If you want two or more sets then order them separately.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

At least two of the figures are the same mould - tall guy with suit jacket, woman in front of him with skirt.
Not sure about the others without going to look on my track

I guess it comes down to cost and paint effort - One guy at our club has partially repainted some of his (regular ones) to create more colour variety.

Lady with handbag is also an old one but sufficient new ones to be worth trying I thought. Ladies in trousers, man with stick and walking figures are definitely new. Mind you there are several discrepancies in the pictures so who knows what will arrive.

(10th-Jun-20, 01:16 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Lady with handbag is also an old one but sufficient new ones to be worth trying I thought. Ladies in trousers, man with stick and walking figures are definitely new. Mind you there are several discrepancies in the pictures so who knows what will arrive.

I am sure I am not alone in welcoming some of your newly hand painted samples in our letterboxes, so we can gain a full understanding 
- I'd like some in red, they stand out nicely on my layout 
  Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Figures arrived today but a disappointment, just the usual ones and none of the new ones advertised so don't waste your money on them folks.

I will use a few of them anyway, does anybody want to buy some of the rest?
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post

I'll have a few if that's ok  ? or all you have left  you know I can always use more figures 

Steve

What size are they?

None of them look Chinese...

So many cars...  So little time...
www.ntxslotcars.com  Checkeredflag

Here's some new ladies getting ready to make their debut at neighborhood tracks. They'll first be available in 1/64 - unpainted, but I can print them in 1/43 and 1/32 as well. Hope to get some test prints in this weekend.

Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]

They all look mad at me!

So many cars...  So little time...
www.ntxslotcars.com  Checkeredflag

I found this mechanic set on Ali Express

Mechanics

They are 1/35 but that's pretty close !

MiniArt also have a range of 1/35 figures and accessory, mainly military but i ordered this set to fit my Le Mans theme.

MiniArt
[+] 2 members Like Anglocanadian's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by knoath
21st-Mar-23, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by dreinecke
22nd-Mar-21, 11:35 AM