Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WHO Racing February 2020 - Nascar & 10th Birthday Bash

When I heard the bell ringing at the start of the video, I thought you had chosen Baggy Trousers by Madness as your soundtrack...
[+] 2 members Like BourneAgainRacer's post

The WHO championship tables have been updated and Jerome now leads overall...

Laurence heads the all-important Rookie of the Year table, just a point ahead of Waseem, with top junior rookie Dylan in third place and not far behind...

Gareth's race report should be with us soon.

Gareth's race report is now up on the WHO website: www.whoracing.org.uk/february2020

And here's the picture of Ned and Mike that Gareth mentions in the report...

Between them, they have 68 HO race wins and junior medals. All the junior medals are Ned's, of course.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

I wish we had thought to get everyone to wear their medals to the meeting. I wonder how many of the 196 previous winning medals would have been in attendance.

A quick look in the WHO Hall of Fame and there were winners of 115 WHO A finals there last Wednesday...

Mike - 36
John - 27
Andy - 11
Darren - 8
Gareth - 7
Simon - 4
Keith - 3
Robin - 3
Andrew - 3
Corey - 3
Deborah - 3
Jerome - 3
Ned - 2
Alex - 1
Ash - 1

Not joining us last week: Jon (4), Clive H (4), Tony M (2), Dave P (2), Ashley (1), Jody (1), Adam (1), Ian (1) and Tony B (1) = 17 wins.

That's from the 154 HO races, some of which were team races (which I haven't counted in the totals).

In terms of junior wins, 68 medals were there last Wednesday...

Ned - 30
Jerome - 15
Alex - 12
Corey - 7
Oliver - 3
Ryan - 1

Not joining us: Callum (19), Stephen (9), Hannah (6), Will (5), Ashley (5), Tyler (4), Jonah (3), Aiden (2), James (2), Cameron (2), Ollie (1), Rachel (1) and George (1) = 60.

183 medals would have been good to see - plus quite a few team race and WHO/digital medals too.

It's nice to see that the majority of the medal winners were there though in terms of overall percentage. 

Let's remember to put the word out for the 15th birthday.  Not the 20th or Mike will struggle to breathe under the weight of his medals.
[+] 1 member Likes Gareth's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Oct-19, 01:02 PM