Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Covid Positive

Day 3 and I've found myself watching old Boney M videos on YouTube... 

56 million views in 7 years cannot lie

I'm not well

I love puttering with gears

Test-positive-Day-7 here, I've had flu worse than this a couple of times but they seemed to clear much quicker.

...I would have to be beyond my deathbed before watching Boney M on youtube  Tease

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post

You are obviously perfectly OK if you have tested negative for Boney M! 

However, if you do watch it, I think I have found where the chant came from for this masterpiece! 

Stars on 45 Beatles Medley

I love puttering with gears

Managed to completely avoid covid so far. 
Still careful with hand washing and personal space. 
Not wearing a mask anymore. 

But BoneyM? 
Noy my choice for sure but  who can possibly avoid that?
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post

We had TT fortnight in the last few weeks, 40k+ visitors from around the world, bearing in mind there's only 80k population here there was bound to be a huge increase in this damned virus.

I'm pretty certain I caught it on the plane to Bristol 11 days ago as there were a couple of 'coughers' on board either going home during TT week or off on their hols elsewhere.

Half our club members tested positive for it in the space of 2 days, it's the sheer inconvenience of it all.

[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post

Nowt wrong with a bit of Boney M  Bigsmile
I tested positive yesterday, throwing out all plans for the GOLD meet, and depending on recovery time, maybe the F1 proxy I was due to host.  Tappingfoot
ATM I feel so lethargic, I CBA to even go and tinker in the mancave.
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post

Don't fret, the lethargy only lasts two or three days.

[+] 2 members Like Kevan's post

ANd here I was saying last night that the dreaded Lurgy had died away!! Obviously not!! Tappingfoot

After the influx of TT visitors our little island is now suffering with a huge spike in covid numbers with estimates around the 1 in 25 mark.  It'll take a few weeks to dissipate but should boost the 'herd immunity' theory for the future.

It seems strange to me that people forget so quickly. As the news no longer carries dire warnings and the jabs have been handed out, so many assume that it's gone away.

Has flu gone away? This seems a little more serious!

Ronnie and I still wear masks in public places and use the hand wash bottles. We have both had three jabs but common sense says that we should still be careful.

In the supermarkets, we seem to be the only ones still wearing masks. It's still law that at doctors/dentists/chemists they are still required.

Better safe(ish) than sorry.
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post