Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes?

What happened to the layout?

Problem or design. If design........it offends my artistic sensibilities Sun  The original was good.

And then by magic at 7:05 it all changed back again!!

We haven't changed anything Gordon. Same as it ever was.

(31st-Jul-20, 08:33 AM)JasonB Wrote:  We haven't changed anything Gordon. Same as it ever was.
More ghosts in the Mac Bigsmile

I've recently changed over the the Brave browser and thought it might be that but it was the same in Safari!

Do you ever clean out your Cache Gordon?

(31st-Jul-20, 09:13 AM)abie321 Wrote:  Do you ever clean out your Cache Gordon?

I do I do!

Cache Cleaner gets run every week along with all the maintenance scripts. Apple suggest leaving the Mac on all the time and the scripts would get run automatically but I don't like that idea so do it manually.

You realise this is yet another scam by Bill Gates! Trying to turn the whole world into PC zombies. I expect the Corvid jab will have little Windoze nano robots to convert us non believers.

(31st-Jul-20, 09:13 AM)abie321 Wrote:  Do you ever clean out your Cache Gordon?

Bit of wet and dry, with a clear coat sealer?

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BARacer's post

It's happened again so I'm using Safari for this site and Brave for everything else.

In Brave, Firefox and Chrome, it just gets hung up on 'maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com' and eventually, after about five minutes, it loads the page with the same layout as at the top of this thread!

I'm getting a bit tired of this damned ghost!

Time to admit defeat Gordon. You have problems here and on SFI. Go on, junk the Mac, get a Windows PC and your troubles will be over. Rofl Rofl Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post

What vintage of Mac are you using ?
Apple are probably limiting its functionality.

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com